How to get more visitor?
How can i get more visitors from search engine?
Well if you ask about search engine topic, there is no better solution to that than learning SEO. SEO however, is getting harder these days as google's algorithm kept changing that you might not cope up with. but who knows, watching youtube tutorials of SEO can be the best way to learn faster.
Sounds to me like a feeble attempt at increasing his post count.
Anyway, there is no shortcut to getting visitors from a search engine, irrespective these "traffic guides" written by some newbies, that you shall find lying around in plenty of forums. You can have two types of visitors from a search engine. One is the paid traffic, which you shall receive when they click your ad. So if you shall have these visitors, as long as you pay for them.
The other type is the organic traffic, which you get by optimizing your website using SEO. Now, as for what SEO is, just browse the forum, to get an idea about the same.
As far as getting more visitors to your website from search engines such as Google, it is a tricky process. I would suggest that you look up a few things on Youtube and/or Google to get you started, however, you will really only learn from experience.
I am going to be charitable and assume that that OP is asking a genuine question.
There are literally tons of articles about how to use search engines to get more traffic to your site. At the same time, the advice given keeps changing every time Google changes its search algorithm. So you have a choice here. Follow all those self-proclaimed SEO gurus and have fun running around in circles. Or, do something about putting real content on your site.
The point to remember is that search engines do not buy anything on your site. Only real people will have the potential to buy something on your site. So make your site attractive to real people. Give those real people something that they will tell their friends about. Then you can get more real people to visit your site.
Quite true. That is one thing that most webmasters do not understand. They go to great depth to do BH SEO to their website, use highly unique spun content in their website and the backlinks to improve their rankings. To a certain length that may get them the visitors that they were looking for, but with content that they cant even read, they wont stay with the website for more than a minute, and all the SEO that they had done was simply a waste. So write for people and not search engines.
Originally Posted by Don Quixote
Well this can take a lot of time and involves many different things.
1. find keywords
2. created content based on keywords
3. Build links
4. Analyse results and further optmize.
Hope I helped.
The most effective strategies to attract new customers to your site revolve around boosting your website's placement in search engine rankings. This has been known as search engine optimization (SEO) and it's a concept that causes many indie retailers to just throw up their hands in despair.
Most effective ways to get visitors to your website are these:
1. You not we:Make sure the words you choose to put on your pages offers valuable information to visitors in search of the answer.
2. Update your website regularly: The key here is to choose a web hosting service or site platform that allows you to update your site easily and often.
3. Maintain a blog on your website:Just put your thoughts concisely in an article on timely topics that will attract new customers and keep your one-time visitors coming back.
4. Don't always be selling:The trick is coming up with content, features, articles and the rest that make your site, and by extension your brick and mortar store indispensable. Once you have that trust and interest, by all means, sell them.
5. Build links: You have to do is add links to content across all the digital platforms you use. You can also comment on local news sites with a link to content on your site. This drives people ultimately to your retail store.
6. Submit:Submit your blog articles and website content to authoritative third-party sources of related information.
7. Invest in professional writing and web design:This will improve the quality and relevance of your site content and make your website more appealing to visitors, both of which can help you generate higher traffic volumes without lifting a finger.
Exactly the roadmap for how we have to do SEO for a website. We need to first do the Keyword Research. But its more than using a few BH tools and plugging in some data into. Then you need to build the website around those keywords, and then start building links the correct way. Analyze the results, scale it up and do the same thing again.
Originally Posted by Host Surf UK
You can increase pagerank thereby visitors by article or blog submission,social media,affiliate marketing,SEO methods etc.I insist that SEO is the best and steady way to improve a site's page rank.I suggest you to use the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) from XnYnZ.com as they provide keyword and suggested topics,submit the site to over 100 search engines and also provide reports which will eventually improve your website traffic.In short SEO is the best way to promote site and gain your desired web presence.
Originally Posted by stormbrain
» Our Friends
» Recent Threads